Best ever brownies by Pinch Of YumIngredients
- 1 package Ghirardelli Double Chocolate brownie mix (the kind with the chocolate chips in it)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 10-14 Oreo cookiesInstructions
- Preheat the oven to 325. Prepare the brownie mix as directed with the egg, oil and water.
- Crush the Oreos in a large bag with your hands or a rolling pin. Pour them into the batter and mix well. Batter will be thick.
- Pour batter into a greased square baking pan (mine is about 8×8) and bake for 30-40 minutes. Check doneness by inserting a knife into the brownies; if it comes out mostly clean, you should be good to go. But when in doubt, I’d say underbake!